- updated in June 11 - The Metaverse Journal reffered this workshop.
Workshop theme was 'Translating real space into virtual space', that I wrote in Abstract of Archidemo. 18 students joined the workshop, and the period of workshop was three weeks. There were various variations of final output by students that used ViZiMO as tools of 'Movie (machinima) production', 'Game developing', and 'Producing the space with special physics'.
The following playlist covers all students' works.
We can construct 3d space including physics and various interactive events only with GUI without coding by using ViZiMO. It is the best 3Di platform for students, begginer, and general person who is not the high-skilled creator. MiCROViSiON Inc. is serving only a Japanese version now. However, I am expecting their progressing of an international version.
The students of third grader class in Tokyo Metropolitan University
Hidenori Watanave (Supervisor of Photon,Inc., Associate Professor of Tokyo Metropolitan University, Visiting Professor of Digital Hollywood University)
- Minoru Aonuma (Company Rep. of MiCROViSiON Inc.) and Associates
- Akio Fukano (Visiting Associate Professor of Kanagawa Institute of Technology, Fellow of Tokyo Institute of Technology)
- Yukihito Morikawa (Company Rep. of MuuMuu co. ltd.)
- Takanobu Migitera (Marketing Fellow of Connecty Inc.)
- Yumiko Sugiura (Journalist)